Monday, June 1, 2009

Another great weekend

This weekend was great also. It was a week ago this past weekend when Addy had her last bottle. I know we waited a while to take her off of it but it was like the last baby thing for her. She broke herself from a paci at 6 weeks. Now we will start the potty training. Any good ideas on how to do this let me know. She also knows all of ABC's and can sing them all by herself. We started Friday night with dinner at Two Senoritas with my parents. We then went to the ball field to watch my little cousin play t ball. I can't wait for Addy to play. On Saturday morning Addy, my mom and I enjoyed a good breakfast at I-Hop and then went for some much needed pedi's. Addy almost fell asleep in the chair she was so relaxed. We came home and made Strawberry ice cream (Addy's choice). My parents cooked us hamburgers on Saturday and then we hit the golf course.Addy loves playing golf and finding balls.

Sunday we stayed home and relaxed most of the day. I cleaned while Jeremy and Addy played outside. Then we went to the Country Club for a little swim. We have such a busy week ahead of us. Addy will have her first end of school program Tuesday night at TLC. I can't believe my baby girl is growing so fast.

No comments: