Friday, February 27, 2009

Yeah it is Friday!!!!!

I am so excited it is Friday!! It has been one crazy week here at work. Don't get me wrong this week at home has been a blast. I have been lucky enough to go get Addy 3 days this week from school. We have went home and started to cook dinner and let me tell you she helps so much. She makes the tea, macaroni and she even made meatloaf. Oh and I can't forget the corn on the cob because she ate most of the butter before we had a chance to butter it. Butter can't be healthy for her. While dinner is cooking the weather has been so nice we go outside and play.

she did get her first black eye yesterday at school. She was climbing in the window and fell out. I keep forgetting to take a picture.

I rolled over at 4 this morning to look at her monitor and I did not see her. So I jumped out of bed and ran in her room to find her laying in the middle of her floor. You can imagine the things going through my mind. I have no idea when or why she did it. so I put her in bed with us. For some reason she did wake up at 5:45. So we decided to get up get ready and go have a mommy and me morning. We enjoyed going to the donut just us two and having breakfast before we went off to school.

No comments: