Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ft Worth Fun

We went to Ft Worth last weekend for some shopping and the Stock Show. We sale trailers at the stock show so we went up for a visit. Me and Addy enjoyed a full day Saturday of shopping with my mom and cousin Tyler. While Jeremy was back here in MP sick. We shopped all day then went back to the hotel for some swimming. Addy loves the water. She wants you to let her go alone and loves to go under. After that we met my dad for a great steak dinner at Hoffbraus. Love the brau chips!!!!

Sunday it was out to the stock show. We enjoyed seeing all the animals, more shopping and Addy getting her picture with the baby goats. We had to get us a wonderful corndog which we loved. On the way home we got to stop at the park for a train ride. Addy was so excited to get to ride the choo choo. Hope you enjoy the pictures. No more going to Dallas/Ft Worth for a couple of weekends until the 28th.


1 comment:

Heather Patterson said...

Girl, I think she is the cutest thing I've ever seen. So adorable and I just love how you dress her... always so 'stylish'!! :) Hope to have me a girl one day to do the same too!