Monday, December 20, 2010

ICE at the Gaylord!!!

On December 11Th we made our first trip to the Gaylord in Dallas to see ICE!! It was nothing like we expected. We spent the night Friday night and went to eat at the Rain Forest Cafe! Yum I love their hamburgers! We got up Saturday and headed over to the Gaylord. It was gorgeous all inside their. We looked around for a bit and then headed straight for ICE. Addy was not sure really who Charlie Brown was but she does now. We watched a small video about how it was made then it was off to get our beautiful blue jackets!!! We were all bundled up in sweaters, jackets, scarfs, gloves and the jackets but that was still not enough. Being pregnant I thought I would be warm but not I was not near warm. The ice was totally amazing and breathtaking but cold! They all got to do the Ice slide and snow slide but I was unable to being pregnant. Addy was not sure about it because it was a little unsteady slide down. I am sure we will be going back again but next time I think I will find some snow gear to wear!! After leaving ICE we ate at the Gaylord and looked around some more. Jeremy headed off to a football game and we headed to Bass Pro Shop. There Addy wrote a letter to Santa and enjoyed shooting the guns!

~ Enjoy the Slide Show
~



No comments: