Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Such a sad day.....

For the past couple of weeks our Koi fish "Tiger" has been sick! We do the day was coming. My Aunt Sheri gave these 3 fish (Tiger, Johnny & June) to Addy back in November. These fish belonged to my little cousin Leslie whom passed away. So with them being Lu's they were even more special to us. As you can tell by the pictures Tiger was huge. I mean huge he was about 8 inches long! On Saturday morning we noticed we was barely moving at all. I was not ready for what was about to happen and didn't expect it to go the way it did. Jeremy headed to work that morning and I kept an eye on him. Not long after Addy woke up she headed to check on him because she knew he was sick. The tears started to flow once she noticed he was not moving at the bottom of the tank. She went back a few minutes later to tell me he was just sleeping. Then I had to explain that Tiger didn't make and he was going to Zoo Heaven. That was the hardest thing because she cried so bad for such a long time. I had to call Jeremy because she was screaming and bawling. Which that made mommy cry to. She told everyone she saw about poor Tiger. She now says Tiger is in heaven with Jesus and LuLu is watching him swim. She knows Jesus come down to get him while she went swimming that afternoon.

This story will be continued next blog to explain what happen next....

No comments: