Monday, July 13, 2009

What's That? / Where They Go?

Addy is in the stage where she always ask What's That? Where They Go? She asked me yesterday..
A - momma where the cows go?
Me - I don't know where did they go?
A-Oh they went to work.
Me-Where do they work?
A-Oh Sonic!

I don't know where she comes up with these things.

She loves to hide herself and everyting else.
she will ask you where did my toes go? Oh there they are. This stage has been such a blast and I will miss it so much. she is growing up way to fast. I can't believe a week from today she will 2 yrs old

She is so excited about her birthday party coming up. We ask her who is having a birthday? She says Addy. Then I ask her who else and she says Jason Cox (with a huge grin) It is actually her best friend Claire which is the day before hers. She is almost 2 and has a little crush on Jason. she even had to call him last night to tell him Nite Nite. Jason is Jeremy's really good friend. She is so excited he is coming to her party and she even says he's a cute!!!!

No comments: