Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter PArty

Well it's been a week since I have been on here. Nothing too exciting happening around here lately. Yesterday was Addy's first Easter party at school. they started off with an egg hunt. Addy went for the plastic eggs, she would would shake them, then take the money or candy out then put the egg back down. She did not care anything about the egg just what was inside. All the kids had a blast. We all went back inside to enjoy lots of good snacks and juice. I know they can't wait till the next party.

We went to watch Cutter and Colton play baseball last night. Addy loved it. We got out of there just in time before the storm hit. It started to rain as we were walking to the car. The weather was a little scary last but we luckily missed all the bad stuff. The tornado sirens are pretty much in my back yard and I never even heard them go off. My parents live 4 miles from us and they had to call and tell me. They did get hail but we didn't. I feel for the people in Hughes Springs, TX and Mena, AR. We are headed out tonight to watch Ty play some Varisty Baseball in Omaha.

No comments: