Friday, January 23, 2009

Where has time gone

Wow, I have not been on here in forever. Hope everyone is doing great and had a wonderful holiday! We had a blast at Christmas. Addyson got so many toys that I still don't know what to do with all of them. We had to say goodbye guest room, Hello play room. Thanks to the grandparents for all the wonderful toys and clothes.

We had a blast at New Years! We went to eat at ShoGuns with our friends Casey, Carmen, Jason and Jessica. After we ate we went to a small bar in town and then off to Randall and Carrie's house.

We are headed to Dallas tonight for a fun filled weekend with my family.

Miss Addyson is growing so much and too fast. She is so girly and loves her shoes. The other morning she was dressed so cute for school and I was putting some cute brown shoes on her and she told me no. I said yes you have to wear these. She said no mommy tennies. Well we were staying with my parents that night so we had to go back to our house just to get her tennis shoes. I couldn't argue because I girl knows what shoes she wants to wear.

I am going to start trying to get back on here more and updating. I will update you next weekend on our fun weekend.

1 comment:

McCall said...

GLad to see you back on here!