Monday, December 8, 2008

Catch UP!

It has been a while since I have been on here. We have had a busy couple of last weeks. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had lunch at my in-laws and then dinner at my parents. Addy ate so good and enjoyed seeing everyone.

Thanksgiving weekend we have a wonderful visit from Rheagan and Grace. It is always so great to see them. Grace is getting so big. I just hope the girls or not already plotting to be like their mommy's. We will have our hands full.

We got our Christmas lights put up on the house. Daddy did a great job. The following Wednesday our house was one of the ones featured in the paper. Way to to Jeremy. (me and addy did help some)

Last weekend Addy got to ride in her first parade. TLC did the Charlie Brown theme and Addy was woodstock. The kids looked so cute. It was fun riding but it was really cold.


1 comment:

Paula McKaughan said...

Long time no post...I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new picture on your header!!!! Too cute!!!