Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a Morning!!

I swear you would have thought today was Monday for us. Jeremy had to leave for work early this morning so that left me and Addy still to get ready. You know how hard it is for girls to pick out clothes. We got off great when we left and was making good time. Well, then it was time to turn to go to school and a train was stopped on the tracks so we couldn't get over. We had to go the long way around through town. Once we got through town and down the back road I heard Addy laughing. I couldn't figure out why so I turned to look and she was standing up in her car seat. she had done undone her seat and thought it was so funny. I grabbed her and set her down. That didn't do no good because she kept standing back up. I don't know how I am ever going to keep that smart girl in her seat.

No comments: