Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Going to her boyfriends already at one!

We were lucky last night that is was finally cool enough for Addy to go outside and play. I am telling you she would live outside and never come in. I asked her where her boyfriend Jacob was and she started yelling "J" (as she calls him) over and over again. All of a sudden I looked and she was in his yard. I just watched her to see where she was going. She walked to his front door, set down and looked up at me to knock on his door. Lucky they were home so we got to go in and play. they just kissed all over eachother. Boy do I have my hands full already.


Also remember to keep my little cousin Leslie in your prayers!

2 comments:

Heather Patterson said...

Mitzi, she is the prettiest lil' thing! And I just LOVE how you dress her! J and I hope to have a girl and if we do, she'll be dressed beautifully just like your lil' doll!!

miss carla said...

hey mitzi...what a beautiful little doll, keep us posted!!!