Friday, July 25, 2008

TLC

Well, I went today and registered Miss Addyson for TLC. They are starting a new program this year where they take 1yr olds. This will be a big change for us. She has been with her LeLe since she was 5weeks old. It is very upsetting to me that we are leaving her because I know Addy loves her so much. I was very hesitant about the change but Claire's mommy Sarah has talked to into it. Thank you so much Sarah. I think she will be a big girl and love her new school. Her best friend and sister Claire is going also. We are so excited about that because the girls love each other. Also her friend Jacob is going. I am so grateful that they will be able to grow up together and play together for many years to come. I know we will all have our hands full when they grow up and are about the town. She will get to wear those cute little uniforms to school. I am excited but then again scared for myself. I hate change but I know she will learn so much going there.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am so excited that Miss Addy is starting TLC. i think that it will be great for everyone!! Plus she will look adorable in the uniforms!!