Friday, June 13, 2008

Getting So Big!

It all started yesterday morning when Le-Le called and was sick. I thought oh no off to work with mommy today!! I was excited. I love bringing her to work. Then I thought what about La-La’s daycare. So I am lucky that Lacy has a spot now so we can go at anytime we need to. We had a couple of meltdowns because we didn’t want to get ready. She must have not liked the outfit I had picked out for the day. Then we had breakfast. Oh what a mess. Thanks Gammie for the Nutri-Grain bars. She loves these things and ate all of it plus her yogurt. We did have a bunch on us from head to toe. It’s was ok she had blast. Get cleaned up and off to daycare. I call every 30mins to check on my sweet child. Of course she had a blast and loved it. Well, the most exciting the thing is when I picked her up. She started clapping right when I walked in the door. I grabbed her and put down to change to her clothes. Since she got red juice all over her outfit and we had to go somewhere. When I got finished changing her she was standing up and walked towards me. We usually take 2-3 steps but not today. WE TOOK 7 BIG GIRL STEPS!!!!! I am so proud her of. They said she had been doing that all day. Again it looks like we will be going back to La-La’s!!! Also, wish me luck because I am trying to plan her party which is 5 weeks away and she will be ONE!!!!!
she is always trying so hard to say "Precious" see we always tell her she is. She is close to saying it!

No comments: